FALL IN LOVE WITH THE BANGOR REGION Y!
SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER – Sign Up for a FREE 2 WEEK TRIAL MEMBERSHIP any time during the month of September or October 2023!
This is your chance to check out our FITNESS CENTER & WEIGHT ROOM, 2 SWIMMING POOLS with Lap & Family Swim, Group Fitness Classes, and Water Fitness Classes.
OVER 75 GROUP FITNESS CLASSES, including Cycling, Yoga, Tai Chi, Group Fight, and much more!
We also offer CHILD WATCH BABYSITTING while you work out.
The Bangor Region YMCA is a community leader in supporting children, adults, and families in their lifelong quest for physical, emotional, and social wellness. We are committed to building strong and healthy-minded children, individuals, families, adults, and communities through our programs and services that promote youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
At the Y we provide:
- Exceptional fitness, personal training, sports, and aquatic programs.
- Extensive early childhood education and school-age programs
- A safe, family fun environment
Signing up for your Bangor Region YMCA Membership is easy! All you need to do is stop by the Y, present a valid photo ID to the Welcome Center Desk, and complete your membership and draft payment forms. Your membership will be activated within minutes!
Benefits of Membership:
- No Long-Term Contract
- Wide variety of more than 65 Land & Water Fitness Classes for all levels
- 2 Swimming Pools with Lap & Family Swim
- Fitness Center, Weight Room & Cycling Studio
- FREE Cardio Equipment Orientation
- 4,500+ sq. ft. of strength and cardio equipment
- Up to 50% discount for all programs
- Child Watch Babysitting
- Convenient hours of operation
- YMCA Nationwide Membership – use other YMCAs nationwide at no additional charge with a valid Photo ID.
- Improve Health & Wellness and Quality of Life
We are part of American Specialty Health (ASH) Active and Fit, Renew Active by United Healthcare and Medicare/Medicaid One Pass Networks.
Regular Rates (Effective May 1, 2023) Income-Based Rates and Financial Assistance are also available.
MEMBERSHIP TYPE JOINER FEE MONTHLY FEE DISCOUNTED ANNUAL FEE
Youth* (0 - 17 years) $21 $21 $222
Young Adult (18 - 26 years) $29 $29 $306
Adult (27 - 61 years) $49 $49 $517
Older Adult (62+ years) $41 $41 $433
Couples $64 $64 $676
Single Parent Household* $58 $58 $613
Household/Family* $73 $73 $771
*Children under 9 yrs old must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Special discounts available for Military (Active Duty), Veterans, First Responders, and Organizations.
For more information, give us a call at 207-941-2808.