ATTENTION MEMBERS- Upcoming changes to our Pool Schedules on the following dates & times due to the listed special activities:
• Thursday, February 22nd: February Vacation Activities – Means Pool will be CLOSED from 1:00 – 3:00pm so children in our Vacation Week program can go swimming!
• Friday, February 23rd: Lifeguard Training Course – There may be reduced lanes in Aloupis Pool from 4:00 – 8:00pm.
• Saturday, February 24th: Lifeguard Training Course – There may be reduced lanes in Aloupis Pool from 8:00am – 4:00pm.
• Sunday, February 25th: Lifeguard Training Course – There may be reduced lanes in Aloupis Pool from 8:00am – 12:00pm. Family Sunday Funday – Lap Swim in Aloupis Pool will be from 7:00am – 12:00pm! Family Sunday Funday is from 1:00 – 3:30pm. (Set up for the inflatable can take up to 1 hour.)
THANK YOU for your understanding & supporting our Y!
JOIN US FOR THE HEALING TOUCH STUDIO SPRING OPEN HOUSE!
HEALING TOUCH is a complementary energy therapy that works to restore harmony and balance in an individual’s energy system to support healing of the mind, body, and spirit. It promotes the body’s relaxation response to bring an individual’s energetic body to a place of balance and openness, where self-healing is more likely to occur. Healing Touch Practitioner, Leanne Bishop, M.Ed, provides Healing Touch to our members and the community at her studio at the Y.
Stop in during the Healing Touch Studio Open House to:
• Meet Leanne and ask questions about Healing Touch
• 10:00 – 11:00am, Participate in a Healing Touch Self-Care Workshop
• 11:30am, Join Leanne as she voice guides a 20 minute Self-Chakra Connection
RSVP with the Welcome Center by Friday, May 20th.
For more information about the Open House or Healing Touch, contact Leanne Bishop at 217-0362 or lbishop@bangorY.org OR call the Welcome Center at 941-2808