The Bangor Region YMCA is a community leader in supporting children, adults, and families in their lifelong quest for physical, emotional, and social wellness. We are committed to building strong and healthy-minded children, individuals, families, adults, and communities through our programs and services that promote youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
At the Y we provide:
- Exceptional fitness, personal training, sports, and aquatic programs.
- Extensive early childhood education and school-age programs
- A safe, family fun environment
Signing up for your Bangor Region YMCA Membership is easy! All you need to do is stop by the Y, present a valid photo ID to the Welcome Center Desk, and complete your membership and draft payment forms. Your membership will be activated within minutes!
Benefits of Membership:
- No Long-Term Contract
- Wide variety of more than 65 Land & Water Fitness Classes for all levels
- 2 Swimming Pools with Lap & Family Swim
- Fitness Center, Weight Room & Cycling Studio
- FREE Cardio Equipment Orientation
- 4,500+ sq. ft. of strength and cardio equipment
- Up to 50% discount for all programs
- Child Watch Babysitting
- Convenient hours of operation
- YMCA Nationwide Membership – use other YMCAs nationwide at no additional charge with a valid Photo ID.
- Improve Health & Wellness and Quality of Life
We are part of American Specialty Health (ASH) Active and Fit, Renew Active by United Healthcare and Medicare/Medicaid One Pass Networks.
Regular Rates (Effective May 1, 2023) Income-Based Rates and Financial Assistance are also available.
MEMBERSHIP TYPE JOINER FEE MONTHLY FEE DISCOUNTED ANNUAL FEE
Youth* (0 - 17 years) $21 $21 $222
Young Adult (18 - 26 years) $29 $29 $306
Adult (27 - 61 years) $49 $49 $517
Older Adult (62+ years) $41 $41 $433
Couples $64 $64 $676
Single Parent Household* $58 $58 $613
Household/Family* $73 $73 $771
*Children under 9 yrs old must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Special discounts available for Military (Active Duty), Veterans, First Responders, and Organizations.
Log-in to our Virtual Membership Site to use our On-Demand Workout Videos created by our Certified Fitness Instructors and Personal Trainers.
For more information, give us a call at 207-941-2808.